Link Financial Group Ltd trading as Mortgage Link and Insurance Link FSP 696731 holds a licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice. FG LInk FSP750491 is authorised by that licence to provide financial advice.
Link Financial Group Ltd trading as Mortgage Link and Insurance Link is the Financial Advice Provider.
You can contact us at:
Phone: 0800 466 784
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Address: 1/1 Antares Place, Rosedale, Auckland
NATURE AND SCOPE OF ADVICE
FG Link advisers provide advice about:
- Commercial Insurance (Business buildings, contents, motor vehicles)
- Rural Insurance (Farm and lifestyle bocks)
- Business Interruption insurance
- Contract Works Insurance
- Liability Insurance (General Liability, directors & Officers liability, Professional Indemnity)
- Marine Insurance
- Domestic Insurance (residential house, contents, motor vehicles & boats)
- Travel Insurance
- Premium funding options for your Fire & General Insurance Products
FEES AND EXPENSES
Insurers will pay FG Link brokerage equal to a percentage of the insurer premiums charged.
- Note: Brokerage rates differ between insurers (for the same type of policy) and between policy types (for the same insurer) but they are usually between 5% and 25% of the premium.
- A policy fee might be charged for the placement of your policy, any amendments or cancellations that we perform on your policy. This will be over and above the commission we receive from the insurers.
- Should there be termination of services we will be entitled to retain all brokerage and fees for any policies that we arranged on your behalf in lieu of the work that was performed and completed. Note that all premiums outstanding at the time of termination must be paid by yourself as part of the termination arrangement.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
FG Link and the financial adviser receive commissions from the insurance companies whose policies we can recommend. If you decide to take out insurance that we recommend, the insurer will pay a commission to FG Link and/or the adviser who provides your advice. The amount of the commission is based on the amount of premium associated with your cover; specific commissions will be advised to you when advice is provided.
Our Financial Advisers are not incentivised by any of our Insurers to place insurance policies.
Financial Advisers may also receive training in products, sponsorships for conferences or other non-monetary consideration from time to time which assists them in providing effective services to clients.
WE believe that these aspects do not create any conflict with our advice to clients.
DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service you can make a complaint by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 0800 466 784. You can also write to us at: 1/1 Antares Place, Rosedale, Auckland. When we receive a complaint, we will consider it using our internal complaints process:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contactyou to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we cannot, we will contactyou within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and howwe propose to do so.
If we cannot resolve your complaint, or you are not satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact Financial Disputes Resolution Service (FDRS). FDRS provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint if we have not been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. You can contact FDRS by phone 0508 337 337 or email email@example.com.
FG Link and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, has duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice. We are required to:
- give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice is not materiallyinfluenced by our own interests (431K)
- exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice (431L)
- meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct forFinancial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provideyou with advice) (431I)
- meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conductfor Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should and give yousuitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have. More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at https://www.fma.govt.nz.ur satisfaction. You can contact FDRS by phone 0508 337 337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FG Link holds Professional Indemnity Insurance as we believe in the advice and service we provide to our clients and do not want to create any limitations or liability under our terms of business.
Our insurances are subject to its terms and conditions. Cover includes errors and omissions arising out of the advise provided by FG Link through its financial advisers to our clients.
If you require additional information in relation to our Professional Indemnity insurances please contact tour offices.